Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Kathy Irelands' Tits

Arriging back to the TV Station after shooting the early morning Kathy Ireland Dog and Pony show back in October I saw one of our Assignment Editors hanging out at the side entrance. As I passed by her on my way into the building she said to me, "I'm sorry about this morning."

I thought she was talking about wanting me to cover another event in an inadequate amount of time, but as it turns out, she told me, it was what she had said in the morning meeting after trying to contact me while I was at the Kathy Ireland event.


They needed to rush me back from this event for a schedule change on a series shoot I had, but because of the nature of this event my phone was on silent. With me unreachable, and the managers growing irritated, her nerves apparently grew frazzled when the bosses kept asking about me and she abrubtly snapped back, "He's probably looking at her tits because he's not answering the phone."

She was upset with herself about about the outburst, but I laughed it off and told her that it was funny because it IS typical of me....C-Roll(shot of something nice to see) if it's right there in front of me. But I'm not ignoring the phone just to get a reel of good looking girls, mind you.

Kathy wasn't in perfect form that day though. She was all business in a pant suit with a fairly loose shirt that was buttoned all the way up to her chin.


No comments: