Sunday, July 23, 2006

Where's Weaver?!

Isn't that a good question coming from a guy who hasn't posted in a week or so?

Well, right now I'm in Denny's in.....well....I'm not tellin'....yet.

5 kids sm

Last week I was at Myrtle Beach with the kids, but now that they are all back with their other parents my wife and I are off on our own vacation alone. If you read last year's vacation post you may remember that this is our annual protocal since we both have the luxury of ex-spouses that have their visitation with the kids. It gives us a week to travel and do whatever we want to.

About that...

Anyone one to guess where we are now?

Here's a dark picture from our drive last night after about11 hours on the road.

driving


One hint. We're in a metro area where another TVPhotogBlogger in my links section lives.

traffic

More pictures later!

No comments: