Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Now Playing...

Remember the Superbowl commercial this past February where the girl is 'testifying' in front of the FCC panel pops out of her top?

Yeah that one! Do you remember who the ad was for?

I didn't think so. I, however, do remember.(effective ad, eh?)

It's the web domain name registration service www.godaddy.com

And NOW, I own the domain name www.TVPhotogBlog.com.

Earlier this year I purchased a domain name from GoDaddy. Www.ChrisVideo.com went online this past summer with the help of hosting from Go Daddy.

Chris Weaver Casual

Just a week or so ago I bought www.be-a-sport.com for a local civic group I have volunteered to do a website for.

And most recently and most importantly, after nagging Lenslinger that he should register his moniker, I have finally registered my blog with it's own unique URL.

SO....NOW PLAYING....www.TVPhotogBlog.com

OF COURSE, my Blogspot address is still OK to use too.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE GO DADDY AD AND MANY OF THEIR NEWER ADS!!!

No comments: