Friday, January 13, 2006

WRAL - Breaking News

OK, so I find this a bit amusing....

I was checking out WRAL's Live at Show on the internet because they had helicopter aerials from the story I was at Today, which they called breaking news along with another set of aerials from a log truck crash with they also had as breaking news. Well enough....Two breaking stories brought to us by Sky Five....and on the internet to boot.

But the third story was kind of funny to me....It was an AP story that was actually from the News and Observer about the sale of the Myrtle Beach Pelicans baseball team. Only funny because Capital Broadcasting owns (or is selling) the baseball team and owns(not selling) WRAL-TV.

I just find it odd...Hey let's report on us from an outside source!

(disclaimer - I don't know that they didn't break the news first on their on air newscast. Still Odd!)

No comments: