Saturday, January 27, 2007

Road Trip
Emmy Awards

It's been a year since my first trip to Nashville, Tennessee, so I wasn't about to pass up the chance to go again. My station was nominated for 3 Emmys, one for News Excellence, one for Spot news and mine for General News.

My wife and I made the 6 and a half hour trek from the Piedmont of North Carolina on Friday and spent the evening in Nashville checking out a few sights.

Cooter's Place

I'm a big "Dukes of Hazard" fan so I wasn't about to pass up a chance to see the "DoH" museum at "Cooter's Place". After that it was off to do a little shopping and then round out the evening listening to some great bar bands down on Broadway.

General Lee

I'll leave you with this picture that I snapped in Knoxville on the way. (I hope they have a backup plan.)

Drive in Claims

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BREAKING NEWS RIGHT HERE,,,10:50pm 1-27-07
Congratulations Chris!!!

Kelly & Mom