Tuesday, October 25, 2005

First Frost

It's that time of year and it happened literally overnight.

First Frost 05 (2)

Yes, that's frost on the roof of my truck. I don't think it was even forecast but when I turned on the Fox 8 Morning News, Tom Britt said he was getting reports of scattered frost.

First Frost 05 (1)

So when I went out to the truck to head in to work I popped off a couple of shots of the first frost-fall of the season.

First Frost 05

This all kind of makes it hard to believe that Saturday I was in shorts and a T-Shirt.

Jeremy Running

I was at a Cub Scout campout with my son and spent Saturday night in a tent.

Fall Camp 05

But waking up at sunrise on Sunday Morning it was a bit nippy and I was forced into long pants and a sweatshirt.

Camp 05

I guess it's time to put away the shorts and break out the long johns.(which I did wear today:))

2 comments:

Smitty said...

No frost here yet.. But it seems like it really chilled off fast. Over night lows in the upper to mid 30's. Might have to break off the gloves to shoot friday night football!

Inkslinger336 said...

Cherish those chilly camping trips with your son.
Seems like only yesterday I was doing the Cub Scout camping thing with mine.
I blinked, and now he is almost 19.
They grow up too fast.