Monday, November 06, 2006

Chris Daughtry
Studio Visits (plural)

Back on Thursday there was a special guest in the Fox 8 Studios. Chris Daughtry came by with the band and sang a little song and did a little weather.



And while Lenslinger covered Chris' visit early Thursday the cat was also let out of the bag that Stewart and Shannon were hopping a plane that very morning to go visit Bucky Covington in Nashville while he put the finishing tracks on his first CD.



But while Daughtry was on the morning show and before Shannon and Stewart left the studio to visit Bucky, it was also (sort of) announced that we had visited Chris in the recording studio while he was finishing his upcoming CD.

LA TRIP (43)

Yeah, remember a few weeks back, I went to LA on a 30 hour, non-stop, no sleep, newsgathering roadtrip? It was to visit Chris Daughtry and the band as Chris put the final vocals on his first CD. Shannon and I spent the better part of the day just getting there before spending about 3 hours with Daughtry(Chris and the Band)

LA TRIP (46)

Coming up on the eve of the release of his new album we will televise our hours spent with Chris and the band.

It was a great priveliged to hear what I truely think is some of the finest music that has ever touched my ears and I can't wait to hear the rest of it.

On a personal note - My Mom and Sister went to see Daughtry perform Friday Night in Raleigh. The text message from my sister after the concert says..."Mom touched Chris." Too funny!

Chris Daughtry Raleigh November 3rd

|

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I almost spit my coffee out!!
We thought you did'nt get the msg.
Oh now I know you did, and so does the rest of the world! LMAO!
Great way to start a Wednesday!
Thanks for the links.
Kelly